The O.W.L. Foundation is not responsible for, nor endorses outside news gathering services.
- Berkeley Wire
News about Berkeley from around the web.
- Public Health Reports Two New COVID Deaths
Humboldt County Public Health reported today that the county has confirmed […]
- The state rejected Berkeley’s housing plans. What happens next?
The city has now missed a key deadline to have its housing plan approved. […]
- At SF IndieFest: Jolly pranksters, sonic tricksters and a madcap murder spree
'Poundcake,' about the media circus set off by a serial killer who targets […]
- Remembering Patricia DeVito, co-founder of Berkeley Path Wanderers Association
DeVito, 89, was a wife, mother, traveler, walker and advocate for women […]
- Arrest made in 1994 Bay Area killing of transgender woman Terrie Ladwig
The motive remains a mystery.
- Exxon reports record profits, doubles down on fossil fuels
The White House responds with renewed calls to boost production.
- Cinema Verde film festival brings environment films to you
The fourteenth annual Cinema Verde Environmental Film and Arts Festival […]
- This Valentine’s Day, give the gift of fragrance – without the danger...
This Valentine’s Day, give the gift of fragrance – without the danger […]
- This stunning park in China regulates stormwater with plants
Fish Tail Park is a combination of architectural, landscape, urban and […]
- Waters of Long Island Sound: How Local Perspectives Inform Ecological...
By sharing their day-to-day experiences and deep knowledge of the local […]
- Ecocide in Teesside
Ecocide in Teesside Channel Comment […]
- DC Circ. Mulls Letting ND Into Tribal Riverbed Row
At least one member of the D.C. Circuit doesn't see why the U.S. […]
- Colo. Oil Co. Says Suit Over $4M Arb. Award Cut Should Stay
A Colorado-based oil exploration company urged a Texas court on Tuesday […]
- Toshiba Can't Kill $500M Hydro Plant Job Contract Breach Suit
A Michigan federal judge ruled on Wednesday that Toshiba Corp. will not be […]
- 'Voltswagen' Gag Not Used To Mislead Investors, Car Co. Says
Volkswagen and its investors disputed in a Virginia federal court on […]
- Judge OKs ND Oil Leasing Suit Consolidation
A North Dakota federal judge has consolidated North Dakota's lawsuits […]
- Australian Mining News — Not Just Lithium, But Rare Earths!
Andrew Forrest is a leader in the move away from fossil fuels. He […]
- The Straight Skinny On Gas Stoves & Indoor Pollution
Researchers in the Bronx have measured the level of NO2 pollution from gas […]
- Partners Form Joint Venture to Pursue Solar in New York State
Vermont-based Bullrock Renewables has formed a joint venture with […]
- Best E-Bikes 2023 Preview: The Jackrabbit
A great little machine that defies categorization.
- Tigo Energy Triumphant in PV Rapid Shutdown Patent Issue
Tigo Energy Inc. says the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has […]
- Westbridge Acquires Large Canadian Solar+Storage Project
Westbridge Renewable Energy Corp. has added the 295 MWp solar PV / 100 […]
- The escalator rises again
One of the most effective, and successful, graphics developed by Skeptical […]
- Biden Clears the Way for Alaska Oil Project
The administration issued an analysis that indicates a scaled-back version […]
- Can Fashion Week’s Trash Problem Be Solved?
Organizers of Copenhagen Fashion Week have created sustainability […]
- How the Inflation Reduction Act Can Save You Money: A Consumer's Guide
Whether you are renovating your home, upgrading appliances or buying an […]
- Administration Expected to Endorse Limited Drilling in Alaska Project
An environmental review expected soon would effectively signal that the […]
- No Snow in NYC Feels Nice — But Also A Little Unsettling
New York City is set to break its record for latest-ever “first […]